Hey everyone! Today I’m mixing it up and responding to my nomination for the Mystery Blogger Award – thank you Hannah Miller from Hannah Miller Fitness Blog for nominating me! Please go check out Hannah’s blog – she’s a babe and a half AND posts a lot of great content!
Also a special thank you to Okoto Enigma for creating this award!
- Put the award logo or image in your post.
- List all the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate readers and notify them.
- Link back to the creator of the award.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice with a weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best/favorite post of yours.
Lets get to it!
Three things About ME!
- I cant. live. without. COFFEE.
- My pet peeve is when people put “dirty stuff” on my bed (purses, backpacks) – I am not a particularly clean person, but for some reason I want to keep my bed pristine!
- I have never broken a bone!!! And I really hope I didn’t just jinx myself!
Hannah’s Questions for me
- What’s the last thing that happened to you that made you think, “this would only happen to me”? The other day I was at work shaking up my shaker cup, ready to drink up some protein, but unfortunately I didn’t close the lid properly. I think you can guess what happened next.. It went everywhere!
- Would you rather stub your toe or hit your “funny bone” every single day? Ohhh nothing hurts more than stubbing your toe… I’d rather hit my (not-so) funny bone!
- If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, what would it be? Black for SURE. I’ve always loved wearing all black, and as long as I can mix in different textures I would be all good!
- What’s the grossest thing you’ve ever eaten? The first thing that came to mind was one hot summers day years ago when I ate something really spicy (which was tasty) and I needed something quick to wash it down with! I grabbed soy milk out of the fridge, and without realizing it had expired I took a big ol’ swig of it! It’s the kind of mistake you only make once. Hah!
- Share something weirdly interesting that you’ve recently learned. Actually! I just recently learned that a subset of people have the opposite reaction to caffeine – it makes them tired instead of alert! I am definitely not one of those people. Neat though huh?
Now it’s time for my questions for my nominees!
- What’s your favorite vegetable?
- What do you think makes a great best friend?
- Would you rather be way too hot, or way too cold?
- Pineapple on Pizza – Yay or nay?
- What’s you fondest childhood memory?
- Hanna Kristiina Amy – xo Amys
- Mackenzie – Mack Marie
- Anne Nicole – Nutrient Dense Cowgirl
- Bailey – Arsenic and Old Place
- Laura – Radiant Behavior
My personal best/favorite posts …
Thanks for stopping by Standing Strong Wellness, until next time friends!